Muppet Library event

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

nothin big... But for my town I'm putting on a "Muppet Show" at the Library here in town. They always have a Summer program and they asked me if I'd perform my Muppet Puppets, and I even do the voices but i have a cd do the singing :stick_out_tongue: . I'm having Kermit, Miss piggy, Gonzo, Animal and Bear from bear in the big blue house...well I cant talk like Bear so I'm just having the cd with songs to have him talk. Like the cha cha cha and the goodbye song to end the program. Anyways Kathy (the lady who runs the library) is interactin with the Muppets. First shes gonna introduce Kermit and Kermit will pop up and the muppet show them song with play, and then I'm gonna have Kermit talk about the Muppets Wizard of Oz and his 50th ann. Then hes singing Ranbow song, and give out a door prize (put all the kids name in a hat) the Muppets Take Manhattan dvd (it was at walmart for $5) and another lucky kid will get a Muppet babies 3 pack activity pads, they where at the dollor store for a $1. Then kermits gonna "need" a rest and then Piggy will pop up and talk and ancer questions and tells kathy she brought a book called "Miss Piggy camps out" (that was also at the dollor store for a $1) kathys gonna read the first 13 pages then I'm.... I mean Miss piggy is gonna read 14 to 22 (the last page) I have the reast of the book I'm readin typed up on paper but I'm gonn have Piggy hold the book behind the red curtin stage thing I have (red for the Muppet Show :smile: ) then I'm gonna have Gonzo do some weird stuff (I still dont know what tho, any ideas?) and then Bear's gonna come out and do the cha cha cha and the whats in the mail today and the goodbye song! She called the news paper people so they'll take pics and stuff. I HOPE FROUNT PAGE!!! :big_grin: it THIS monday (july 25) at 11am. wish me luck I'm gonna spreed that MUPPETY LOVE!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Soudns cool! Real, cool! But...hope no one's going to mind the copywrioteness of it all...

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Usually when it's just a local thing no one really does much of copyright stuff from my experience.

Do you have any pictures of your Muppets?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Usually when it's just a local thing no one really does much of copyright stuff from my experience.

Do you have any pictures of your Muppets?

hey just got back, yeah we DONT charge anything so I'm not worry about the Disney police comming after me, lol :stick_out_tongue: anyways we had a BIG turn out, about 30 some kids and like 15 adults, I asked them If they remebered the Muppet show and one lady said she heard on Disneydvd.com that there releasing TMS on 4 dics dvd and MOST of the Kids keeped saking Kermit and Pggy and Gonzo about the Wizard of Oz. The Music was good every one had a good time, and ALL the kids took out MOST of the SS, a few FR and Muppet babies books and ALL the Muppet dvds where taking out (FTB, MFS, MTI, MTM, KSY, Bear in the big blue house: potty time with Bear (the disney release dvd). Yeah my gf took pics I will post em soon! :smile:

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Hey!! Congratulations guy!! I´m glad your show has been a suxess! I hope we can see some photos here in the forum! Just hope you will perform a second show soon! Was it in front page?? hahaha