Muppet Easter Baskets

AnimalD

Reaction score
While at my local B.J.'s Wholesale Club earlier this week, I found Muppet Easter baskets! This is a basket that is already made up, and it contains a plush Kermit doll, a pair of Muppet sunglasses, and a container of Muppet sidewalk chalk. It also comes with an activity book and a yo-yo (both non-Muppety). It's also loaded with candy: Skittles, M & M's, Starburst Fruit Chew, SweeTarts Shockers, and a few other types I'm not familiar with.

I was suprised to see this because I had been looking for this very thing, but didn't think I'd actually find one. I got one for my 22-month old son, who loves the Muppets (both Sesame Street and Kermit and company). I figured for $15.99 it was a pretty good deal - He can play with Kermit and I'll eat the candy!

:smile:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Bean Bunny should've been the plush toy for the Easter basket. Ha ha!

--Klonoa

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Muppet Sidewalk Chalk? Are the pieces of chalk shaped like Muppets or do they just come in a Muppety package? Which Muppets are included in the chalk? My older daughter loves sidewalk chalk and she loves Muppets....

Thanks!

AnimalD

Reaction score
MuppetQuilter said:
Muppet Sidewalk Chalk? Are the pieces of chalk shaped like Muppets or do they just come in a Muppety package? Which Muppets are included in the chalk? My older daughter loves sidewalk chalk and she loves Muppets....

Thanks!
I haven't unwrapped the basket yet, but as best I can tell, it's just 20 pieces of regular chalk in a plastic tub with a Muppet label wrapped around the tub and on the top of the lid.