Muppet collectible wish list

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Now that there is a thread for your top ten favorite Muppet collectibles I thought I'd start one for the Muppet collectible that would be at the top of your wish list. Please limit it to items that you would or could purchase if they became available to you (i.e. Electric Mayhem bus would be unrealistic unless you had the dough to buy it). Who knows, maybe somebody on here could help another Muppet fan/collector out.

At the top of my list would have to be the Kermit Bookend by Sigma, Wilkins and Wontkins figures, and then a White Tux Rowlf.

beaker

Reaction score
1. Jack in the Box Muppet Show figures series 2(I say we write em letters about this...as I consider those JB TMS figures some of the coolest Muppet merch in eons)

2. Muppet Show theare(2004 palisades?)

3. Fraggle Rock figures(I dont care who does em, but I want em)

4. Fraggle Rock dvds(the kind where you dont need a PAL converter and a knowlege of French)

5. Dark Crystal action figures(geez, you think Mcfalarne or Palisades could pick this one up)

6. More rare/archival stuff on dvd(Ed Sullivan is a cool start, but from the TMS pilots to rare specials there is so much more)

7. Sesame Street figures

8. Hoobs or Mopatops imported stateside, or at least to dvd
(noone outside of the UK seems to even know about this stuff)

9. More Beaker! There is no such thing as too much beakie! =8o( o-->

10. More Jim Henson Hour stuff! Ok, so sadly it is not 1989 anymore...least I have the JHH lunchbox^_^