Muppet Checks

Beth C

Reaction score
Way too cool

AnimalD said:
Muppet checks and checkbooks are now available! Check them out at www.imagechecks.com.

:big_grin:

Wow! Those are great and the first time customer special is perfect! It will cost me less to get those than to get my normal blank checks re-ordered! Thanks for the info!

~Beth C :smile:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Dang!! I just re-ordered checks from the bank!! *doh*
But I s'pose I could get a Muppet checkbook cover...:smile:

dmx10101

Reaction score
I have free checks for life with my bank, so I just us those. I like the Muppet ones though.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
You could always get the checkbook cover, or the address labels...free check for life! Lucky...wish I'd been able to get that...they keep upping the reprint charge on ours. After this batch runs out, I think I shall get the Muppet checks!! *yup*

dmx10101

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
You could always get the checkbook cover, or the address labels...free check for life! Lucky...wish I'd been able to get that...they keep upping the reprint charge on ours. After this batch runs out, I think I shall get the Muppet checks!! *yup*
Oh don't get me started on the address labels. I've got enough of them for the rest of my life. Some company is sending me some about every week. I might get the checkbook cover, although it's a bit expensive.