Muppet Central Discord

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, this was a pretty tough decision for me, but for my own reasons which I am not going to list publicly, I have decided to leave the Muppet central discord and don’t think i’ll likely be returning.

It was a fun journey from the year i’ve been on it, but my decision for my reasons to leave are final. I’d just like to thank everyone who made me feel welcome and comfortable there and hopefully we can still at least interact on the forums.

To those who are not on the forum - you guys were really cool and I hope to see you all on here someday.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
So, this was a pretty tough decision for me, but for my own reasons which I am not going to list publicly, I have decided to leave the Muppet central discord and don’t think i’ll likely be returning.

It was a fun journey from the year i’ve been on it, but my decision for my reasons to leave are final. I’d just like to thank everyone who made me feel welcome and comfortable there and hopefully we can still at least interact on the forums.

To those who are not on the forum - you guys were really cool and I hope to see you all on here someday.
oh

Old Thunder

Reaction score

oh

gravy

Reaction score
Hey, friends! It's that time of year again, and you know what that means?
It's time for the 3rd Anniversary Stream! This year it will take place ON THE DISCORD SERVER starting 6pm EST on Saturday, the 25th of January! We'll have plenty of surprises in between the programs, so make sure to vote for what you want to watch ASAP because we don't want ties.

Vote here:
https://forms.gle/HoYszhMja4kCBAr99
POLL ENDS ON JANUARY 22ND!!!

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
I joined MCD not long ago, but somehow got kicked out for some reason. Now I don't know how to get back in.