Muppet Cell Phone Skins & More Custom Items!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been reported yet...The Disney Shop Online has many Muppet cell phone, laptop computer, MP3 player and game device skins for a variety of different brands and types. There are home decor giant wall decals too! Yes, for some reason it refers to Floyd and Zoot as Sherlock Hemlock, but they do manage to spell Fozzie correctly. :embarrassed:

They also have Funky Muppet Koosh Pens, Kermit and Animal Muppet Watches, Cool Animal Shirt, Great Animal PJ Bottoms and a lot more cool items.

I'm sure the new mugs will hit the online store soon and there will likely be more items coming leading up to next year's film. weeeee!

beaker

Reaction score
Hopefully we'll finally see some good quality Muppet stuff in Disney mall stores this Christmas; though I suspect it'll not be til next year that we start seeing an abundance of unique and quality items.

Oddly enough, they mistitle Zoot and Floyd as "Sherlock Hemlock" from Sesame Street
http://disneyshopping.skinit.com/skins//the_muppets_

What's interesting, a lot of places in the mall sell Muppet and Sesame shirts in what seems like the same exact t shirt brand. I wonder just how close the relation between the merchandising aspect of SW is with Disney.