Muppet Babies/Little Muppet Monsters: An Early JHH?

P

Philo and Gunge

I was watching MB and LMM together and was thinking how it's like JHH, I mean Muppet Babies is like "The Storyteller" and Little Muppet Monsters is like "MuppetTelevision". Like watching a JHH episode with the second half being first. Has anybody who has this show ever notice that?

Stulz

Reaction score
Tape trade?

Philo and Gunge said:
I was watching MB and LMM together and was thinking how it's like JHH, I mean Muppet Babies is like "The Storyteller" and Little Muppet Monsters is like "MuppetTelevision". Like watching a JHH episode with the second half being first. Has anybody who has this show ever notice that?
I've never seen Little Muppet Monsters. Would you like to do a tape trade for epsisodes? :big_grin:
I have some great rare Henson stuff to trade. :excited:

E-mail me.

Stulz@aol.com

Thanks,

jediX

Reaction score
He sure does :wink:

Anyway, from what I've seen, of it at least, LMM isn't exactly like JHH nor is MB like Storyteller. Storyteller is full of dark imagery that MB would be just plain creepy with (I'd have to say Labyrinth is the closest to the storyteller series', classic or Greek). Then again, I think I've seen the yellow monster in JHH before (I'm not too sure, though).

P

Philo and Gunge

jediX said:
He sure does :wink:

Anyway, from what I've seen, of it at least, LMM isn't exactly like JHH nor is MB like Storyteller. Storyteller is full of dark imagery that MB would be just plain creepy with (I'd have to say Labyrinth is the closest to the storyteller series', classic or Greek). Then again, I think I've seen the yellow monster in JHH before (I'm not too sure, though).
What I meant was that MB was like Storyteller for that hour and LMM is like the MuppetTelevision of that hour and it just has a little JHH feel to it.

P

Philo and Gunge

Stulz said:
I've never seen Little Muppet Monsters. Would you like to do a tape trade for epsisodes? :big_grin:
I have some great rare Henson stuff to trade. :excited:

E-mail me.

Stulz@aol.com

Thanks,
I already sent you an e-mail regarding the TMS pilots.

jediX

Reaction score
Oh, well all I've seen of LMM was just the 15 seconds of it on 30 Years. While we are at it, did you check out my updated inventory list ever?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge,

Do you mean that you have Little Muppet Monsters with Muppet Babies together as it was intended to be aired?

Or you watched an ep of Muppet Babies and then one of Little Muppet Monsters ?

I think that hour was called 'Muppets, Monsters and Babies', Is this what you have?