Muppet Action Figure Pictures (Lord of the Rings Style)

ChinoXL

Reaction score
I took some pictures of some cool action figures set up via Lord Of The Rings style - I tried to find out who set it up to look so cool but the name slips my mind right now. I hope you all enjoy.

I would post the pictures here but there is no option for it.

so here is the link you can check out all the Pictures.

http://puppettelevision.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=36#36

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh wow!!! That guy didn't take the term "army builders" lightly did he? Ha ha. Those are some great setups. Looks like they're displayed in a window somewhere? Wish my town had window displays like that. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Me thinks is the Ham's Deep Muppetized LOTR display set up in the Toronto Silver Snail store.
There's a thread about it over at CMX if you haven't checked it out there yet Tony. Or should I say BoyScout47?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
There is? Cool! I'll hafta check it out as soon as my friggin idiotic computer will let me. :big_grin:

Man, I wish I could see that collection in person. I think I might have to order meself some more Penguins... :crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Looks like we'll need a CMX Refugee Camp here now.

Mrgreen and Lu took the pics shown in that thread. Which reminds me, I need to take pics of my own collection.
*Sigh*

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, my two favorite action figure collections (Muppets and Lord of the Rings) have just come together! Very awesome!