Muppet 25th Anniversary Pins & Other Items For Sale

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

On having a random clear out i've found a set of Muppet Show 25th anniversary (3d style) pin badges and put them on Ebay. These were sold exclusively in UK banks for charity in 2001 with each character playing an instrument. They are mint in bags - nice items, and low selling price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....name=STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=270081411664

Also found some more unwanted items - both the Muppet Show LP's (1&2) both pretty much mint in mint gatefold sleeves, Muppets From Space Burger King Toys (mint in sealed bags) - Electric Mayhem Bus, Miss Piggy's Base, and the always popular Animal Fuzzy Vibrating (ooer) Head Keychain. Also Muppet Show UK Annuals 1980 (good condition unclipped) and 1977 (the first ever one!) which is fairly good condition unclipped but has an inscription in it. A full set of the McDonalds UK 25th Anniversary beanie plushie things all sealed in bags with a Happy Meal Muppet themed food box. Lastly i have somewhere one of the original wind up doozers (i think its the red helmet one but it might be the yellow) from Tomy in 1983. Excellent condition other than the tool belt has snapped apart in one place but it could be mended. Oh i also have all 3 of the original Muppet movies on Cinema Club/Columbia Tristar VHS that i don't need as well.

Any of the above, i'll offer to people here first so just email me or PM me through the forum with an offer or something, i'm happy to ship internationally. I'm moving out soon so if i come across any other unwanted Muppet stuff i'll list it here too.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Luke!! I've got you on my watch list. Gonna check the expenses with the Wife to see for sure though. Those pins are awesome!!!

A couple other things on your list look very appealing as well. Do you take PayPal credit? Please lemme know, and we'll see if we can work something out for the '77 Annual (even though I'm still a little clueless as to what exactly an Annual is?) as that is my birthyear, and maybe the records too. Not asking you to hold them or anything, just expressing interest. Cuz like I said, gotta see if it's in the budget.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Luke

Reaction score
Hey yeah i take Paypal, and 77 is my birthyear too. An annual is like a hardback book with stories and quizzes and pictures and things. I'm suprised they don't have them over the pond actually.

Can't believe there hasn't been a rush for that vibrating Animal head keychain, it's one of the most awesomest Muppety things ever, lol.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! I have the Kermit from that set. Mum bought it and by the time she told me where it came from, the rest of the set were all gone. Tsk tsk.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
So how many pins are in that set anyway? and what are the made of?
BTW Luke, had any offers on the doozer yet?

Luke

Reaction score
No offers on the doozer as yet, i'll find him and see which one he is. There are four pins in that set - Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Animal. There is a picture of them in the auction link. They are kinda rubbery plastic and 3d raised in style. Loads of interest in the pins.

Found some more items - firstly a fairly large plush Rizzo head (with proper Muppetty style googly ping pong eyes) which is actually a magnet, from Giftware International, UK - all still tagged,mint. Also Muppets From Space Magazine - which was a UK publication with a photo story of the film, film poster, loads of games and quizzes, and it came with a free Gonzo spinner (frisbee thing) which is still stuck to the front. I also have some flyers from Gear 4 Games (UK supplier of Palisades) advertising the Muppet action figures (S6 i think) to the Media and Toy Trade with pictures of the figures and stuff. You couldn't get hold of them unless you were media etc at the British Toy Fair.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! Hey, that's awesome Luke! I always thought I had IMAGINED the Rizzo and Gonzo magnets that were on sale about the time MFS was released.