Muppaphone Colors

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, need some help with something.
If you could, please post which color either pink or orange, of the following Muppaphones.

Bernard, in the Rita Moreno episode.
Lucy, in the Rita Moreno episode.
Stan, in the Gilda Radner episode.
Virginia, in the Gild Radner episode.
Marvin, in the Rita Moreno episode.
Please post ASAP, hope to hear from someone soon.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I have an answer for you...

Bernard is pink

Lucy is pink

Virginia is orange

Stan is pink (I had to watch this segment three times before I was finally sure about Stan and Virginia, but this is correct).

Marvin is orange.

I hereby certify that this information is accurate and I hope it helps. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it helps me out immensely. Wanted to confirm the colors of Virginia and Stan as orange and pink respectively. My mom helped out with that one, but we had to watch it a number of times to make sure as well.
Reason I asked is cause my cable box and TV are not working at the moment, and thus I can't turn on my VCD machine and pop in the disc. Wanted to get the colors right before saving the pics of my figure collection onto CD. And I also wanted to make sure Estelle didn't take up a color that wouldn't mess up the total number alloted for both schemes.
Anyway, thanks for everything and have a good night.

BTW: You might be asking yourself, who's Estelle? Well, in the Gilda Radner episode Marvin Suggs addresses Virginia and Stan. But when he does so, his Italian accent comes through in calling Stan, and some fellow board members think that he was calling out another Muppaphone they guess to be Estelle. So, since there are six Muppaphones included with the Marvin Suggs figure, I took it and accepted as quasi-factual and added her to the Muppet Listings.
You might want to search out the previous versions of that master listing I've compiled with the help of others, or just wait for the next version.
Anyway, big thanks and have a great night.