MS Season 1 packaging question

toughrabbit

Reaction score
I finally bought Season 1 over the weekend and I had a question aboout the package. Is there supposed to be some sort of booklet or insert with the set? When I opened up the inside part that slides out of the cover, I noticed that on the backside of the panel that has Kermit's picture there is a pocket-like flap that looks like it should be holding a booklet or insert of some kind, but there's nothing there. It's just empty. It seemed odd that there was a random pocket with nothing in it and so I was wondering if my set is missing something. Could someone please let me know?

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
mine contained a booklet guide to the episodes, kind of like a scene selection list and a promotional insert that gave a rebate when you bought ms season 1 AND wizard of oz. I found this really useful.

from what I understand, many tv season dvd sets have this problem, you can email the company and they should resolve it for you.

toughrabbit

Reaction score
Thank you both so much for the information. It is just my luck to pick up a copy that is missing something. This sort of stuff seems to happen to me all the time. Ugh!

jayladdin

Reaction score
Hi there!

First post here...I actually had the answer to this question ages ago but had to wait for registration to open up again!

Anyway, in case anybody is still in need of the Season 1 DVD booklet...all you have to do is call the 1-800 number on the DVD itself, get yourself to an operator, and explain the situation. I had my booklet within a few days.

Hope that helps!

Jason

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
lol, that always happens to me too. I always get the dud. But I was lucky and nothing was wrong with my muppet show :smile: Too bad though