MR Fozzie replica for sale in UK

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Muppetlab, this has already been posted a year or so ago...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/mrs-fozzie-prototype-found.47858/

He was originally for sale for £5,000 but unfortunately the seller, who is a very nice guy, got greedy!! The price here is simply ridiculous and I'm sure an ACTUAL Fozzie poser would go for less. However, anyone who has more money than sense, check out the website :wink:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hey, Do I get a cut of the money from this??? After all I did make this. .............Guess not. :wink:

All kidding aside. Really that Fozzie would be one of two now. We know what happened to Fozzie 3. Fozzie 3 Got taken apart in china so they could see how I made him. So with Fozzie 3 all cut up and disassembled that leaves 2 left. We see this guy has one. The mystery is........who..... has...... the second one? DUMM! DUMM! Spooky!

Take care all
Terry Angus

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
It's too bad you don't get to have your own anymore, Mr. Angus. He looked REALLY REALLY nice! I really wish that someone would produce these.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Hey sorry for the repost, i didnt check to be honest. I only foung it after emailing the guy about a gonzo replica when he mentioned Fozzie. I chocked on my tea when i saw the price tag tho!!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hey, Muppetlab no need to be sorry. You've done nothing wrong, I am not mad in fact it's sort of neat that one showed up although I did know about it for a long time but it gave me a reason to throw in a piece of fun trivia.

Hey, CaseytheMuppet, I have finally made myself a Fozzie but he's not a poser, he's a puppet. You can see him on my Facebook page.

Take care all,

Terry Angus

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Any chance of a link to a pic Terry? Would love to have a look at that! Hes my next build :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hey, CaseytheMuppet, I have finally made myself a Fozzie but he's not a poser, he's a puppet. You can see him on my Facebook page.

Take care all,

Terry Angus
I'm going to have to friend you then! :big_grin: