Movie Poster Spoofs

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
One of the things I do on DeviantArt is create movie poster spoofs. My fictional production company is entitled "Camp Monkee Mallard," though how and why I came up with a name like that I don't know. I was writing what I like to call "Monkees and Then Some" fanfics at the time, and I used the characters I've been using in these fanfics (including fictional versions of the Monkees) in these spoofs, so . . . . . yeah.

Ahem. Here's the first one:

The Fraggle pics I found from Google. I drew the picture of "Nevada Nesmith" myself (if I have to tell anyone what he's a parody of, you have my sympathy). I am NOT a good artist. I've done several "Nevada Nesmith" poster spoofs before. This is the 10th, and the only one that has a fanfic attached to it!

And here's my latest movie spoof:

The pics in this poster come from Google image search for the Muppets, and a computer game I like called "Dream Inn: Driftwood" for the background. Basically, it's a cliched plot line. The Muppets (more Muppets are to be in the "movie" than seen here in the poster) go on vacation for the summer and decide to spend it at a seaside bed and breakfast that's about to go under, and the owners are about to lose the place to the bank, so the Muppets have to help save it. What can I say? Sometimes cliches are what I do best.