More Time/Life DVDs soon?

beaker

Reaction score
so where are these dvds?

Um, sun coast...nope. best buy...nope. The time life muppet dvds are *still* online only? how utterly lame!(I hate ordering online)
Is there anywhere in the mall or store one can purchase these dvds???

karmadorje

Reaction score
I think that the Palisades Muppets figures are going to create a muppets craze. Maybe that will promote sale of all of the other muppets merchandise. The release of the Simpsons toys by Playmates certainly gave the Simpsons merchandise a boost. Then maybe we will be able to get more DVDs.

Rufus

Reaction score
The Simpsons action figures didn't cause the recent onslaught of Simpsons merchandise, the action figures and everything else were started as part of a merchandising campaign to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the show.

But it would be interesting if the Muppet figures are a huge hit and it causes a bunch of other companies to scramble to jump on the bandwagon.

- R -

karmadorje

Reaction score
I would like to clarify that I know the recent simpsons merchandising relates to the 10th aniversary of the simpsons. However, people who never collected anything simpsons before, including myself, are now all of a sudden collecting all kinds of simpsons merchandise. This is all because of the playmates line of toys. Similarly, if people start buying these videos due to the success of the palisades muppets then time-life will be more likely to release more videos because they will be making money on them. I have several friends who have already ordered the first ten DVDs since the palisades craze began.