More Rix Products

radionate

Reaction score
I'd not seen the garbage can or the serving tray yet.

Thanks for the update!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Tray is the best of them all, in my opinion. We have pictures of Not only Kermit, but Scooter, Pigs in Space, the Mayhem (I think) And Bunsen and Beaker!

matleo

Reaction score
ok, going back ot another conversation fo r abit. I like the wastebasket. I like the design of it, you know the arches and everything. I imagine that the other side looks airly similar and like on the dart board, Monpoly game, tv tray, busts, action figures, etc. there are more of our favorite lesser seen characters there, bu I have ot say that is the WORST shot of the Kermit poser to date!!!! He looks mad!! He looks like he's about to jump off the side of the waste basket and....BITE Ya!! just Bite ya!!! Really he looks like an ad for the new Fox special "When fictional characters attack!" maybe that's what the new show really is for Fox. hmmm..... Other than that, I'd like to see what the rest of the basket looks like.

--Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
matleo said:
bu I have ot say that is the WORST shot of the Kermit poser to date!!!! He looks mad!! He looks like he's about to jump off the side of the waste basket and....BITE Ya!! just Bite ya!!! Really he looks like an ad for the new Fox special "When fictional characters attack!" maybe that's what the new show really is for Fox.
Actually, it looks like he's going to come up and hit me and say something like.."What the ^&%$ is wrong with y'all? You comin' up to my crib and gettin' all up in my Kool Aid!!! Snap!!!!"

I dunno... I hate Poser Kermit!

King Prawn

Reaction score
He looks okay to me but even if he were angry what do you expect, we're throwing rubbish at him :smile:

:boo: That joke isn't even worthy of an insult
:sleep: That was a joke?