beaker
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2002
- Messages
- 7,761
- Reaction score
- 858
I've been told I have a knack for drawing Muppet characters and that I should do a Muppet webcomic, but til then they keep making cameos...here's my latest puzzling enigmatic webcomic...it's a parody of the Matrix Reloaded ending with Oscar, Beaker and a gaggle of obscure characters.
http://www.pockybot.com/strips/comic14.jpg
(the skeksis/chef one is here: http://www.pockybot.com/strips/comic12.jpg )
More Muppet cameos to come!
http://www.pockybot.com/strips/comic14.jpg
(the skeksis/chef one is here: http://www.pockybot.com/strips/comic12.jpg )
More Muppet cameos to come!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
And yet, I still enjoyed it. (Wait...Flashbacks to the final episode of Big O...) Anyhoo, your comic's really great, Cory!