Monsters made for guest stars

Saironi

Reaction score
There is no doubt some monsters on the show were made so they could perform with the guest star, some even themed after the person. But there are only two examples I can think of...

Uncle Deadly: Some people once questioned if he was based on Vincent Price, and indeed, their attire is similar. He even addressed Vincent as "Master", so maybe the character was meant to be the "beautiful assistant" monster before they turned him into a demonic phantom?

The Vile Bunch: While Chopped Liver and FEM (Flower-Eating Monster) were seen before Alice Cooper appeared on the show, it's obvious from looking at the other monsters in his band (anyone know for sure if the shade-wearing monsters weren't just Whatnots?) that they're goth-based. In fact, since Alice Cooper is gothic, would "Demons" suit the Vile Bunch better? On a sidenote, Wikipedia says a snake, Purple Heap and BEAKIE were seen in the cold opening, but there was also a monster with a yellow mask-like face.

Were there other monsters made especially for guest stars?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Isn't Beakie the monster with the yellow mask-like face? Rather than Beaker, the beautifull assitent to Bunsen.

Or is Beakie yet another monster?

The Muppet Show certainly could boast a large number of Monster characters...

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
Um, I think there was another one... I know there's another one, I just can't think of the name!

Saironi

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Isn't Beakie the monster with the yellow mask-like face? Rather than Beaker, the beautifull assitent to Bunsen?
I don't think so. Beakit was actually Piggy under a spell, remember?

And Uncle Deadly is the "Beautiful assisstant", it was similar to the masculine "Miss Kitty", and we can assume "Coco" is the "hideously deformed monster".