Monster Puppet on eBay by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Josh and Anders.

It's a good idea guys but there are some problems with it too. In the Jim Henson Company of today you can not be both Builder and Performer. Not like in the days where Dave Goelz got to do both and to be 100% honest with you I don't enjoy building puppets as much as I enjoy Puppeteering. I would miss performing and get depressed about it. A big part of me cries out to perform. The only way I would stop performing is if I could not do it physically any more. Which I still can. It's not that I hate Building as it's fun to see the end results but it's very hard work and it can be boring sometimes or you can get very angry because something doesn't work out. If I was with Henson I also would not be my own boss. Another important thing is I'm Canadian so I can't just waltz down there and just get a job. You have to have a work permit and or a green card which your employee would have to pay for and to get those cost a lot of money. Henson would not want to pay for that as they are already in trouble Money wise.

So my friends it's not as easy as you would think. I had gotten to work on Fraggle Rock because it was being produced here in Canada. All of us Canadians knew we would not be going down to the US with Henson when it was all over. It was a different story with "Four Fish Fly Free" and I don't have time to go into that today.

So take care ye all

Terry Angus

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hey Terry,

Well dont worry there's always the possibility of a "Morris, Story Teller & Brio The Minstrel Spin Off Show" to be filmed in Canada. lol.

-Josh