Monopoly Guy, I have a question

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I didn't know how else to contact you but I wanted to share with you ideas that I have had for a Bewitched monopoly. Next year is Bewitched's 40th Anniversary and it would be an excellent time to release a game such as Bewitched Monopoly. I started a discussion about how the game would be set up with other fans of Bewitched at www.harpiesbizarre.com on their message board. Does USAopoly take requests? Cause I'm requesting! :big_grin:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I'm not sure how much Monopoly Guy gets on here but I really wanted him to see this message so I'm posting again on my original post just to move it up.

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
Hi, Dr. Bombay,

My appologies for the delay in my response--I wanted to make sure I went though the right channels to give you an official answer.

Unfortunately, due to legal issues, USAopoly cannot accept outside ideas for games. But, still, thank you for your suggestion and interest.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks for responding. I thought maybe since you worked on the inside you could just bring it up at a board meeting or something. What a bummer! :frown: