Mona Lisa Smile

P

Princeton

WARNING:***CHICK FLICK REVIEW*** This is the best movie I've seen in a long time! It is VERY much worth renting or even buying; heck, I'd buy it just to see all of Maggie Gyllenhaal's scenes!! :wink: Guy or girl alike, if you've seen it, let me know.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I've seen it. And I'm 13. It was alright...better than The Village. I forget aot of it, though... like why did [Kirsten Dunst] marry that guy in the first place?

P

Princeton

homerthegreat said:
like why did [Kirsten Dunst] marry that guy in the first place?

I guess she was just in love (or thought she was in love). Or maybe because Betty(her character) was so outspoken and didn't know what she wanted, she just wanted to go on with her life. Of course, nothing could prepare her for the realization of the sleazeball Spencer really was.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Mona Lisa Smile is a totally amazing movie. I also highly reccomend it for all. I don't know what exactly is so great about it but it has become one of my favorites. I guess I like how it is just very relatable even though it's supposed to takes place 50 years ago.

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
It was alright...better than The Village.
I'm a big fan of M. Night Shyamalan so I thought that The Village was the best movie of the year so far. I definitely think it will get some Academy Awards. Anyways, I guess I'm a little off topic. *Goes to find the thread for The Village*

I thought that Mona Lisa was okay. But, I'm not too big on chick flicks so I can't really speak. It just really didn't appeal to me.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I thought that "Mona Lisa" was an alright movie, but my brother said it was awful and was about nothing...
Erin