Miss Piggy's favourite male guest stars

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I posted a topic like this one not too long ago on Kermit's favourite female guest stars.How about Miss Piggy's favourite male guests ?
Charles Aznavour
Harvey Korman
Christopher Reeve
George Burns
Johnny Cash
Jean Pierre Rampal
Elton John("Eat your heart out Kiki Dee.")
Danny Kaye
Kris Kristofferson
Gene Kelly
Roger Moore
Wally Boag
Senor Wences
Hal Linden
:mad:

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Her favourite male guest start is Christopher Reeve: I remember a scene were she had all her bedroom decored with posters and stuff of "superman". She had an other photo of Reeve to put on her desk, but she did not have space, so Fufu threw off the only image of Kermit there was. :mad:

balana

Reaction score
I seem to remember her being rather partial to John Denver to start with, anyway. At first when nobody wanted to go to the swamp, didn't she bully everybody into saying they'd go? (And then she found out what it would consist of and I don't think she was too fond of the idea, and maybe of him, anymore.)

Katzi428

Reaction score
chicamuppet said:
Her favourite male guest start is Christopher Reeve: I remember a scene were she had all her bedroom decored with posters and stuff of "superman". She had an other photo of Reeve to put on her desk, but she did not have space, so Fufu threw off the only image of Kermit there was. :mad:
Yeah...I'm in agreement with you there.
I thought the funniest part of the Christopher Reeve episode was when he was in the Vet's Hospital sketch w/her:
Announcer:Tune in next week when you'll hear Dr. Reeve say,
Reeve:Wait! I won't be here next week!
Miss Piggy(upset):You mean you're leaving?
Reeve(in Superman voice):Faster than a speeding bullet!

(R.I.P Christopher Reeve) :frown:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
balana said:
I seem to remember her being rather partial to John Denver to start with, anyway. At first when nobody wanted to go to the swamp, didn't she bully everybody into saying they'd go? (And then she found out what it would consist of and I don't think she was too fond of the idea, and maybe of him, anymore.)
I think that was more to do with her infatuation with Kermit than any attraction she had to John.

Although they did something on the Rocky Mountain Holiday special where Piggy wrote John a note saying she couldn't be with them, but that she enjoyed the last trip they took together, which got Kermit jealous.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'd like to add a few to the list. There was Avery Schrebiner. Actually, she just used him to make Kermit jealous, but still...

And she definitely showed some interest in Mac Davis and in Roger Moore.

P

Philip Kippel

Now, add Jim Nabors and Peter Ustinov to the list...and maybe Bruce Forsyth.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Bruce Forsyth is a funny one, fighting in the talk spot then making up for "Let Their Be Love"

And it wasn't just Piggy who liked Peter Ustinov, everybody seemed to flatter and favour him over Kermit that week.