Miss Piggy's Double

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I have a rather wild imagination.Recently I've invisioned the more familiar Miss Piggy somehow coming face to face with the Miss Piggy of The Muppet Show's first season.On account of how different her appearance was in that first season.Imagine if these two versions of Miss Piggy met one another face to face.I invision the Miss Piggy makeover telling the other that she is much better looking.In other words,the two of them being at war with eachother.Even fighting over Kermit.What I imagined most though,was both Miss Piggys giving one another a "HIYAH' at the same time,and knocking eachother to the ground.That would be a riot! :mad: :mad:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. It would be good to see that. Maybe they could have another pupateer do the voice of a Richard Hunt Miss Piggy and either Frank or Eric voicing the Piggy of today and she could make the comment, "You sound nothing like me" or something like that. I have had thoughts like that run through my head at times. I've also thought of what would happen if Kermit the Frog met the early "Sam and Friends" Kermit. How well would they get along? Food for thought.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think it would be so emotionally scarring that both would require years of therapy, freak out and return to snorting, mud wading hogs, or commit suicide and go to the butcher shop...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I've also thought of what would happen if Kermit the Frog met the early "Sam and Friends" Kermit. How well would they get along? Food for thought.
They have! Haven't you seen the picture of them hugging one another?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
No. Actually, I haven't. Is that pic online anywhere? I'd really like to see it.