Miss Piggy on Fox & Friends (2/12)

muppetinsider

Reaction score
awkward; awkward; and, ah yes, awkward. What a sour performance. I just want to clear my throat listening to it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
May I just preface with saying that I read the post above before watching the clip, and expected some old, recycled hash and a bad voice from the Pig...But in fact we had Piggy making a great stand both for herself and for women everywhere in declaring that it's good to be a diva, and that Kermit is the love of her life, and that the leering Steve guy should BACK UP! Also when she said that she was beautiful in all lights, I laughed, in a good way.

Sure, it was made awkward by the interviewer's not knowing how to handle Piggy, but, heck, she can handle herself. And yes, she paused a lot...but it shows she's finally THINKING about her answers.

I love this appearance.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Being a part of the Muppets, Miss Piggy has he share of experience dealing with weirdos -- but Steve Doocy and the others over at Fox & Friends are a different kind of weirdo :wink: I think Miss Piggy was great and funny (given the circumstances of her interview) but these hosts made the whole interview come accross a bit, well, weird and awkward.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah. Very true. But I truly felt a lot of...hmm...maybe even respect for Piggy, which I haven't felt for quite a while. She stuck up for herself and held her corner, and was worth watching.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Yeah. Very true. But I truly felt a lot of...hmm...maybe even respect for Piggy, which I haven't felt for quite a while. She stuck up for herself and held her corner, and was worth watching.
Oh, I agree... but I fault any awkwardness in this appearance on the FOX folks and not on Miss Piggy (or Eric).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Good efforts and spirit by Eric

Those Fox and Friends airheads are notoriously bad "reporters" with no interviewing skills. The fellow that took the lead of the interview fancies himself a comedian and was trying (and failing) to upstage the pig. This is much like Joy Behar from the View. I felt the pig was in top form both times, yet with mostly awkward people around her. Except, of course, Whoopi on the View. She has proven to be quite good at what she does over there. Who knew?

Anyway, Fox and Friends is a little less enjoyable than dental surgery. And of course Miss Piggy is "somebody" and a household name. Man, Fox News can't even handle a fluff piece with the Muppets. Lamers.

Miss Piggy = B+
Fox News Nobodies = F

Oh, and thanks Greg for the link. You have saved many of us here from sifting through the muck and nicely uploaded the links to MuppetNewsflash. You do so much to brighten the day of each Muppet fan!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Boy, that was weird.

I dunno, someone tell me if I was actually seeing that. That's pretty terrible IMO.

BJ

MWoO

Reaction score
Wow, that guy was annoying as all get out. Piggy's stimulus package joke was a little...less than subtle.

I really hate that hair on Piggy. It's far too stiff. I did like her fending off the weird creepy guys advances. That guy is just...odd...and not funny...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Haha! That was so funny! Love that! :zany: It really shows that that if you approach her the wrong way, she will wonder what's wrong with you and let you have it! LOL!