Miss Piggy Marie Antoinette Doll

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I recieved today, the Miss Piggy Marie Antoinette Doll by Enesco as a gift. She is really great. Unfortunetly, she has a smashed shoe, only the base and its under her dress anyway. She is also unboxed.

Anyway, is there anyone who has one of these in Mint condition who would be able to send me a picture of the back of her head so I can arrange the feathers and style her hair properly. Also if anyone can let me know the care instruction, such as how to clean/wash the feathers and her clothes I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Chris:mad:

Camellia

Reaction score
cleaning doll clothes

hi, I don't have the doll but I've owned dolls for 54 years! and do a lot of sewing and repairs.

don't wash the clothes or feathers. they might not be colorfast and might shrink.

if you have a sheepwool or feather duster, just dust the dust off.
or you can use a clean makeup brush, natural bristle, such as is used for blusher.

do the same on the feathers. I've washed many things but it is hard to give advice without seeing the objects.

I've seen her for sale, and the feathers radiated around her head like a clock from the front view.

email me at INFO ((AT)) camelliasoftware DOT com for more chat about care for the doll.

best wishes,
Camellia