Miss Piggy & Kermit at Hollywood Bowl

gmiller

Reaction score
Hello!

This is my first posting here, but I have been a fan since childhood :smile:

Anyway, last night I was at the Hollywood Bowl Finale and Miss Piggy and Kermit made their first bowl appearance. It was hysterical!

Miss Piggy did an opera skit, sang Fever, and One For The Road.

Kermit sang a clip about being blue and then went into Its Not Easy Being Green.

Together they sang I Got You Babe and Miss Piggy changed outfits each time the choruse was sung and the last time she came out wearing a full Cher costume.

I had a really good time. They should do more live appearances!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow...it looks awesome. I wonder if it's possible to find a video recording of Piggy singing Fever?

And how did they do Miss Piggy's getting changed? Do you know? I would guess it was various puppets all in different costumes, but who can tell...Also, when she got changed did clothing come flying over that changing board?

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
Kynan,
It looks like you posted here at the same time I was sending you a private message. I just wanted to thank you for the info. And I forgot to mention that I have added to the photo a comment mentioning Michelan Sisti's name, and have given you credit there as well.

Beauregard,
I don't recall seeing any clothes coming over the changing board, and I think they were just adding to Piggy's costume each time. I could be wrong about the first change, but the second time she came out it looked liked they just added a headdress to the black dress she was already wearing. I was actually wondering about that myself as I was watching.

-Murray

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Those are some awesome pics Murray!! I'm very glad that someone was able to take some pictures and give a little publicity about this event.

Well done!
:smile:
Anthony