Miss Piggy in season five!

Pug Lover

Reaction score
As we all know,over the course of The Muppet Show Miss Piggy had been quite a bully to her fellow muppets,not just Kermit.But there is something that I've noticed about season five,which never occurred to me before.Miss Piggy seemed to have her fair share of unpleasant incidents during that season.She was attacked by a big monster muppet aboard Swinetrek during Carol Burnett's episode,to the delight of Hogthrob and Strangepork.Then Tony Randall accidently turns her into stone,with the magic words"Zark zark chungle,clark clark chungle".The result of that was probably the most humiliating night of Piggy's life.Especially when Floyd insults her with his list of"pig of stone"jokes,with everyone around him having a good laugh at her expense.I don't quite remember the whole situation in Glenda Jackson's episode.Only that Kermit was so upset with her,he threatened to quit the show.So Miss Piggy stood up to Glenda by telling her not to do anything to the frog's show.Glenda's response was something like"I won't do anything to the frog's show.I'll do something to the frog's pig."And she attacked Miss Piggy and tied her to the mast.Following this episode was Loretta Swit's episode,where Miss Piggy sent a story about her secret marraige to Kermit in Las Vegas to Tongue Magazine.When Scooter spilled the beans to Kermit,he chewed Piggy out and tried to fire her.So it seems that in a way,having been a bully throughout the first four seasons,Miss Piggy sort of got a taste of her own medicine come season five. :mad:

Xerus

Reaction score
How about in the Tony Randall episode when those football players were chasing after Piggy thinking she was a pigskin? She was screaming her head off while those guys wanted to toss her around! That was another funny moment on the Muppet Show! :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I think you summed up thw whole charcter of Piggy, annoying and mean. I'm not a real big fan of Miss Piggy because of how she treats the other muppets and making fun of them. Then she wonders why the heck everyone, like Floyd, laughs and make fun of her. She needs a good slap in the face a few times.

ryan