miss piggy glove

Jilly

Reaction score
I have an original miss piggy (kissy miss piggy) encased clove. Would this be of any value?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have one, too.Mine would be one of the first to be released(1984).I think one went for $500.There has been replica ones selling on ebay.I wish I could get Miss Piggy's shoes that was sold at Sotherbys a while ago!!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Jim donated it to a Council for a TV Station auction.The letter just said it was one of Miss Piggy's gloves.I assume from the time, it would of been used in Muppets Take Manhatten.It is frammed, so I didnt want to undo it but I suppose it will have a dated company tag on it which would tell me if it was made earlier, perhaps even from the Muppet Show.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
I think a number of the gloves have been made just to be given away. Can't remember where I heard though...anyone else remember?

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
'snap!' Just... try to relax....

That information WAS on kerimitage.com - but for some reason the graphics are not loading on the muppet collectibles section. These were a give away from HA! and later reproduced. I had my paws on one for a bit. But it was ganked by someone in college. Which was my only Henson authentic item at the time. But since it wasn't really a prop... I wasn't too concerned. But it was nice to get as a gift from the person whom got it from HA!.

I will get another... oh yes, I will.:mad:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Bummer! I decided to undo my frame to look for the production tag, and it doesnt have one.I guess mine was just made to be given away.