Miss Piggy for sale

aeb

Reaction score
Hello,

I am going through my old toys and finding them new homes. I have a dress-up Miss Piggy that needs a home.

Her face is a little dirty, and her hair needs some restyling (it's gone a little flat), but otherwise she is in good condition. She has no tears or stains, and her dress and headband are present and accounted for.

She was a gift to me many years ago, and I was hoping someone would like her for their collection.

I am willing to send pictures. Please email me at:

abe3_1@lycos.com

Thank you.

Camellia

Reaction score
hi, can you post the brand name and copyright year? I'm guessing it might be the Fisher Price Miss Piggy model #890, if it is with a headband and a lavendar dress with silver glue on sparkles. :smile:

I have several of her, including some that I've fashioned glamorous purple gowns for. Great doll!

Still looking for Enesco Miss Piggy porcelain dolls, myself. :smile:

cheers,
Camellia

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I think thats the one I picked up on a market a while ago its in near mint conditon.

Camellia, where do you get so many muppet items from?

Camellia

Reaction score
stuff

hi Paul, We get our Muppet items from all over the world. :smile: we are a small store.

Some from second hand stores and thrift shops, some direct from the manufacturer. Some from small stores, as old store stock and closeouts.

:smile:

take care!
Camellia