Mildred's species

superboober

Reaction score
Was the elegant Ms. Huxstetter supposed to be any species in particular, or just a strange humanoid along the lines of Scooter, for example?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Mildred does look a little bird-like in appearance but I think she was meant to be an abstract human since for one thing she didn't have any obvious feathers and for another she was never referred to or spoken of as an animal like most of the talking animal characters usually are.
So I'd say she was a human myself

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
On the Muppet Pilot:Sex and Violence there was a muppet similar to Mildred. Was this muppet ever used for anything else?

Saironi

Reaction score
Her head design (or "beak") is similar to Lenny in facial terms, too, if you stop to think about it. So she could be an abstract human or a lizard (or some type of reptile), or just a Whatnot, like most of the "human" muppets.

Exactly what Scooter and Nigel are is never really stated, but I remember reading in the archives that someone though Nigel was a newt or a salamander!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Saironi said:
Exactly what Scooter and Nigel are is never really stated, but I remember reading in the archives that someone though Nigel was a newt or a salamander!
Actually, that makes sense.:crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Mildred seems to have evolved from Henrietta from Sam and Friends. Henrietta had wings... So maybe Mildred did too, under her clothes?
*gulp*

My love once looked like that?

Ok, I don't know what she is, though I always had "human" for her pinging in my head when I asked the same questian. Same with Scooter.

ANd what about Beau? What could he be? Mildred, Nigel, Beauregard, etc....some of them are just speciesless