Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny Together

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
I was watching Who framed Roger Rabbit, and they shows Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny together. :concern:

Rowlf's Roadie

Reaction score
Ever notice that every time you see them in Roger Rabbit, they're together? Because Warner would only allow the use of Bugs if he and Mickey got the exact same amount of screen time. But those Disney *#^$*(#s gave Mickey more screen time anyway.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Rowlf's Roadie said:
But those Disney *#^$*(#s gave Mickey more screen time anyway.
*looks around* Shhhh...lol, thats Kermits boss! :halo: (hehe sorry i just had to say it... :big_grin: )

Dantecat

Reaction score
Wow,I Really Love "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".That's Just One Of My Favorite Movies Of All Time!!! :excited: :cool: :wink:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Wow,I Really Love "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".That's Just One Of My Favorite Movies Of All Time!!! :excited: :cool: :wink:
It's just an amazing piece of work, because a movie like that (which includes all of the various characters from different companies) would have difficulty getting made today (because of rights issues).

P

Philo and Gunge

Disneys Muppets said:
I was watching Who framed Roger Rabbit, and they shows Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny together. :concern:
Is this really a big deal? :concern: I love this movie just as much as the next guy, but do we need a whole thread just because Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse are in the same frame?

Censored

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
It's just an amazing piece of work, because a movie like that (which includes all of the various characters from different companies) would have difficulty getting made today (because of rights issues).

I'm sure they had many copyright issues back then as well. I think Disney and Warner Brothers had to make a deal to get them together. It's kind of like when Marvel and DC comics have teamed up to make their super heroes fight one another.

Censored

Reaction score
Don't forget that Donald Duck and Daffy Duck were also together.

Censored

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Is this really a big deal? :concern: I love this movie just as much as the next guy, but do we need a whole thread just because Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse are in the same frame?

Smile, darn ya, smile. :smile: