McDonalds baby Kermit/Fozzie?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My dad just bought these two baby muppets from someplace, i dunno.

But they are christmas baby kermit and fozzie from 1988 from mcdonalds. The kermit is still in its origional wrapper and fozzie isnt. But I didnt see them in the colectibles guide thingy.

Fozzie is wearing a scarf and my dad says he thinks theres is a hat to him in the car somewhere. Kermit has a santa hat and a plaid what looks like vest. Anyone hear of these or know how rare they are? my dad said there was a miss piggy but someone got it before he did

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
They Came All Together I
Fozzie, Piggy, And Kermit I Have 3 Sets

On Ebay Got One Set For $5 Us

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I had a set of those before I sold them at a garage sale. They're relatively easy to find, I think.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I could really care less about their value. I just was curious. I'm just glad to have them :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I use to have these as a young kid, but over time Kermit's eye's would disappear cause the paint wears off and all clothes would be gone. Not too long ago I got Baby Kermit off Ebay, which is pictured along with my other Muppet collectibies, along with my other Muppet collectibies in the Muppet Collectibies pics thread. It's harder to find ones that are mint, but overall there really not too hard to find. But given time, who knows. I for one am glad to have one and I'm sure anyone who does have one is glad too.

Marky

Reaction score
I've got Fozzie w/o his skateboard and Gonzo with his Bigwheel thingy. I also have this wierd cake decoration thingy - which is scaled to these figures - of Statler & Waldorf 'giving each other five'. It reads "Gimme Five, We're Still Alive".

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
Marky said:
I've got Fozzie w/o his skateboard and Gonzo with his Bigwheel thingy. I also have this wierd cake decoration thingy - which is scaled to these figures - of Statler & Waldorf 'giving each other five'. It reads "Gimme Five, We're Still Alive".
I think you may be talking about something different. I believe Sgt Floyd is talking about a set of winter clad Muppet Babies plushes that McDonald's released.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yeah. I've got Kermit and Miss Piggy. Both have been played with and loved, and they are no worse for wear! ...I think I gave Miss Piggy eyeshadow though...with a marker.

I've had 'em both since I was 4 years old. XD

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Marky said:
You're talking about the Happy Meal toys. I hope I don't sound like a jerk in away, but I have that Happy Meal toy of Fozzie MIP and he doesn't came with a skateboard, he comes with a toy horse. I think Baby Kermit comes with a skateboard. But what's beening talked about here are the plush toys in winter outfits, there was only a set of three, Kermit, Fozzie, and Miss. Piggy.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I remember those. My mother did everything to get a complete set for me, but she never did succeed.