Beebers
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2003
- Messages
- 1,289
- Reaction score
- 3
Oh, you guys, I love this forum. I'm new here on the Forum, I'm Creative Director and prexy of FISHNWOLFE Productions, just to confuse things a little. Kevin (FISHNWOLFE) is my son. To all, Canadian and otherwise, contact OSGOOD'S, Springfield, Massachusetts. They are the Disneyland of the fabric/foam/material world, I kid you not. I don't know whether they have a website or not because we go in person but try typing that in next time you're all surfing around, they probably do. And maybe a catalog but again I don't know. They're unreal, they have everything. A definite fire hazard but absolute paradise.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+