MARVELOUS Muppets RPG: Putting the Pieces Together

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Jeanylaser: I wanted to find some clues to solve a mystery! Right Beaker!

peyjenk

Reaction score
I thought I saw Oscar the Grouch skulking around the Thomas home the other night...

ViNaCaT

Reaction score
MARVELOUS ARG: Putting the Pieces Together

Hey there, my fellow Muppet Centralists.

This is your amiga Melanie with the updates on our ongoing investigation. Yo y my friend Scooter Grosse have been really busy with this and have found more clues, that with your help, will help us solve the case!

The clues so far are "past primal age", which means that he or she must be between the ages of 40 to 60. The new clues are male, tall, and no sense of humor (serious). Thats about all we got from our previous leads and your help. It has been really hard lately around the office. Tu ayuda will be very much appreciated. Hopefully we will catch him soon.

Talk to all of you later. Adios and be for the look out! Remember you might know him!

It is very important that you help us out, friends. If you will not do it for us, then do it for a little boy named Stanley.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Hmmm... the trail of blue feathers by the door leads me to Sam the Eagle...

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Scooter: Hey, everyone. Our investigation has been pretty intense as of late. Melanie has been feverishly hunting down this murderer, taking no chances with whomever suspect you guys throw out at us.

We looked up Sam The Eagle and interrogated him, asking of his knowledge to whom this murderer might be and if he might be him. After being scolded for hours and reminded of Sam's "War Hero" days, we discovered that he is in fact NOT the killer, but he has given us some more clues to him.

According to Sam, the suspect is skinny and Caucasian. This adds on to being male, tall, serious, and past primal age.

Don't give up now, team. I believe we're getting very close to this scumbag (can I say that on this forum?).:wink:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Oh! Drag I thought it is Sam! Do you have any Clues to find this Subject!

peyjenk

Reaction score
Statler's seat in the theatre box has been empty as of late...

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Maybe the subject is in Fozzie Bear's dressing room!