The Captain
Member
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2007
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I should really have posted this link a month ago but it's been a busy few weeks (I know, no excuse!).
Anyway, I interviewed Muppet producer Martin G Baker about his work with Jim Henson and on the new movie, plus Muppets Tonight, Labyrinth and more:
http://www.reelscotland.com/?p=7619
Hope you enjoy it!
I should really have posted this link a month ago but it's been a busy few weeks (I know, no excuse!).
Anyway, I interviewed Muppet producer Martin G Baker about his work with Jim Henson and on the new movie, plus Muppets Tonight, Labyrinth and more:
http://www.reelscotland.com/?p=7619
Hope you enjoy it!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+