Mandy & Lenny the Lizard

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I think that Mandy from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy reminds me of Lenny the Lizard because.

1. They both never smile alot.

2. They both get mad and shocked.

3. They both feel the same way every day.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Muppet Frog said:
I think that Mandy from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy reminds me of Lenny the Lizard because.

1. They both never smile alot.

2. They both get mad and shocked.

3. They both feel the same way every day.
huh? :confused: :smirk:

Saironi

Reaction score
Uh, technically, muppets can't smile unless their mouths are designed so they can. We can just guess if they're happy or mad by the tone of their voices and physical reactions.

Lenny isn't ANYTHING like Mandy. He appears in "Comedy Tonight", which is meant to be fun. The lizard sings "Together", a fun love song, and seems cocky when he's trying to replace Kermit as emecce.

Maybe you're thinking of Sam Eagle.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yea Lenny the Lizard doesn't really have much of a personality he is only a background secondary character.

P

Philip Kippel

Saironi said:
Uh, technically, muppets can't smile unless their mouths are designed so they can. We can just guess if they're happy or mad by the tone of their voices and physical reactions.

Lenny isn't ANYTHING like Mandy. He appears in "Comedy Tonight", which is meant to be fun. The lizard sings "Together", a fun love song, and seems cocky when he's trying to replace Kermit as emecce.
Also, in the Spike Milligan episode, he was among those who laughed at the Swedish Chef's joke and he sang in "It's a Small World", a happy and bouncy song.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I watch this show daily and now that I think about it I completely agree.My favorite episode is keeper of the reaper with fred fredburger:crazy: , That elephant guy thing is so funny!:smile:

P

Philip Kippel

Oh, and Lenny also appears in "I Go to Rio", another happy, upbeat song.