Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Finally, somebody answered me on that. I really don't know who Raul Julia is. But thanks for the info.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
How can you not know who Raul Julia is?!? He's only one of the greatest actors to come from my home of Puerto Rico in the last thirty years. Unfortunately he died after contracting a severe form of brain cancer in 1992. Here are a few of his roles that you might be best familiar with:
1 The ruthless dictator, M. Bison from Street Fighter.
2 Gomez Addams, head of the Addams household in both Addams Family movies.
3 Rafael during the earliest seasons of Sesame Street.
4 The Mexican labor leader, Caesar Chavez in HBO's The Burning Season movie.
He contracted the deadly brain cancer while fiming this last movie, which was filmed at the same time as Street Fighter. In fact, in the video form of Street Fighter, you'll find a black screen with the message "For Raul, Vaya con Dios" just before the end credit crawl begins.
Hope this helps.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Boy, you'd think a Spanish major like me would know about all this. Lol. Maybe I should rent some of those movies when I have time.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Re: Lucy in the Sky and other early performances

Originally posted by sstVideo
In the early days, when most moms stayed at home, there was a lot of adult humor and adult oriented music to get moms to watch with their kids. You'll find it in show #003, which first aired in the fall of 1969.
Originally posted by Scooter
Thanks. This helped lots! Do you have this sketch on Tape? If so, please email me at ryan200012@netscape.net I have Lots of rare shows I'm willing to trade.
The same goes for me ... click the email button below to contact me.
Originally posted by roadrat15
And the nasty German villian in THE ROOKIE!
Not to mention, the narrator for "Mystery on The Docks" as seen on Reading Rainbow.