Luck!!! I Have Luck!!! And Because Of Luck I Have Toasty Feet!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I was in Wal-Mart yesterday :smile:eek: as I always am on Saturdays) and decided I needed some new slippers. I was with my mother, and she told me that they were on sale, so I walked over to the shoe dept. I look over and what is the first pair of slippers I see???? KERMIT SLIPPERS!!! I rush over and try them on, and they fit! They didn't have many pairs left, but they did have my size! My brother was sooo jealous! He ended up with Garfield slippers....hehe

Sarah

yeah i am sure many of you heard of these weeks ago, but if you didn't want to shell out $10 they are now $4.50! if they still have them!

beaker

Reaction score
*yay* for warm feet! Hehe, they are makign it so easy for people to be Muppet freaks arent they? Ok, so I use a Muppet toothbrush, Muppet bandaids, Muppet shirts...

*hey, what are you looking at?* ^_^

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I WANT A MUPPET TOOTH BRUSH!!!! AND SOME MUPPET BAND-AIDS TOO!!!! I like my slippers, though! I've had a muppet-y weekend! I got my pepe autograph, AND kermit slippers!!! If I weren't me I'd be jealous! :big_grin:

Sarah

radionate

Reaction score
I was wearing my Kermit slippers last night too as I watched the snow and sleet come down! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Thanks EM!

I haven't been totally free. I've bummed a few from folks when I see them smoking, but I've been trying very very hard, and am very proud of the progress I've made. It's a tough thing (and I've only been smoking for 6 years). I can't imagine quitting after 20 years or so. I quit on December 30th, so its been awhile. I'm really amazed at how much money you save when you aren't buying a pack of cigs a day.

Here's my PSA for the day. NEVER START SMOKING KIDS. ITS NASTY, GROSS, BAD FOR YOU AND IS EXPENSIVE AND ICKY. YOUR CLOTHES SMELL, YOUR HOUSE SMELLS, PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO KISS YOU, AND YOUR LUNGS GET BLACK AND YOU SNORE AND WEEZE.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Thanks EM!

I haven't been totally free. I've bummed a few from folks when I see them smoking, but I've been trying very very hard, and am very proud of the progress I've made. It's a tough thing (and I've only been smoking for 6 years). I can't imagine quitting after 20 years or so. I quit on December 30th, so its been awhile. I'm really amazed at how much money you save when you aren't buying a pack of cigs a day.

Here's my PSA for the day. NEVER START SMOKING KIDS. ITS NASTY, GROSS, BAD FOR YOU AND IS EXPENSIVE AND ICKY. YOUR CLOTHES SMELL, YOUR HOUSE SMELLS, PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO KISS YOU, AND YOUR LUNGS GET BLACK AND YOU SNORE AND WEEZE.
I've also been smoking for about 6 years. I tried to quit on the 2nd of Jan. but it didn't go too well. The stress of work drove me to smoke a few here and there. I really think I might need to get the patch.

dan

radionate

Reaction score
Hey Dan!

I'm feeling your pain. Today is one of those stress induced days that made me grab an intern and steal a cig from him.

Being around my friends that smoke is also tough, but I'm proud of the fact that they can go thru about 6 or 7 cigarettes before I start craving one.

I've had quite a few people encourage me to do the patch, but I'm finding more and more its not the nicotine as much as a nervous habit. Gum has helped, as has going for a walk. Playing with pens and cinnamon sticks has helped to.

I was a pack a day smoker for the most part for the last few years, so I'm proud that I've been able to all but knock out cigs so fast.

Together we can do this, its going to be tough, and we will fall off the wagon from time to time, but together we can do it.

I was amazed out how I felt after the first week. Normally when I'd wake up in the mornings I'd be all icky and unable to breath, but that started clearing up the first week!

Good luck Dan, email me if you need support!
Nate

I now return this thread to its original topic :wink: