Lots of Muppet Merchandise News

dmx10101

Reaction score
Today I went quite a few places and I came across lots of Muppet things. When I was having lunch at an all you can eat buffet today, I noticed they had one of those crane games. The ones where you use the craw to pick up stuffed animals. Well, they had 3 stuffed Kermits in it, Each one was a different theme. One was a christmas one, another was holding a pumpkin, another was a pilgrim or something. But, unfortunetly I was unable to win one due to the machine malfunctioning.

Next I went to K-Mart and was looking around in the toy dept. for Muppet items. And I came across a goldmine of Nascar cars with the Muppets on them. And it said The Muppet Show 25th Aniversary. Each car has one or two Muppets on it. I bought seven different cars. They happend to be 25% and 50% off this week! Here's a link to a pic I just took of them.

Also, as I just posted in the figures board, when I was a Target they had a few of the Muppet figures. BTW, does anybody know if this Kermit figure called Koozebane or something like that is rare. It said on the package it was a Target Exclusive.

Then to my surprise, when I got home and checked the mail, my Muppet Party Cruise for PS2 had come! I got it off of ebay for $12.12+ ship. So, I'll be playing that later.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Retail exclusives aren't that much more rare then the normal ones. Especialy Target, who order shipments of their exclusives longer then other stores.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I got all the nascars except Pepe for Christmas last year. There pretty cool.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
New song for Strong Bads album

T-H-E-Y-apposraphe-R-E, that's what they are.
T-H-E-R-E is not here.
T-H-E-I-R belongs to them.

I don't care about gramer. I'm just annoying.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I feel like such a witch with a b.

Crazy Harry said:
New song for Strong Bads album
:sing:
If it's the plural, it's just B-A-D-S
But if it's supposed to be possessive, it's B-A-D-apostrophe-S!!!!!
Crazy Harry said:
I don't care about gramer.
Or spelling, apparently.