Looking for "The Golden Age of Looney Tunes"

pollick529

Reaction score
Hi!

I know MuppetDanny has posted about this before, but I was wondering if anyone has any of the laserdisc sets of "The Golden Age of Looney Tunes" released by MGM/UA Home Video in 1991 or 1992. I don't have a laserdisc player, and am in desparate need of this collectable. I was wondering if anyone has any of these laserdisc sets, and if they have the ability to transfer them to DVD. I am trying to deal with someone for Volume One, but I don't know what I am coming up with. So, if there's anybody out there that can help, that would be greatly appreciated! Hope you can help. Thanx so much! :excited:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
pollick529 said:
Hi!

I know MuppetDanny has posted about this before, but I was wondering if anyone has any of the laserdisc sets of "The Golden Age of Looney Tunes" released by MGM/UA Home Video in 1991 or 1992. I don't have a laserdisc player, and am in desparate need of this collectable. I was wondering if anyone has any of these laserdisc sets, and if they have the ability to transfer them to DVD. I am trying to deal with someone for Volume One, but I don't know what I am coming up with. So, if there's anybody out there that can help, that would be greatly appreciated! Hope you can help. Thanx so much! :excited:
Have a go at :DVDToons.com and then forum. You might have a better chance than this fourm.

Hope it helps :smile:

pollick529

Reaction score
Yeah, but it only talks about commercially released DVDs. Nothing about the Golden Age of Looney Tunes there. Where would I have to go in the forum to post about if anyone has copies of The Golden Age of Looney Tunes laserdisc series that they could maybe put onto DVD for me? :concern:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
pollick529 said:
Yeah, but it only talks about commercially released DVDs. Nothing about the Golden Age of Looney Tunes there. Where would I have to go in the forum to post about if anyone has copies of The Golden Age of Looney Tunes laserdisc series that they could maybe put onto DVD for me? :concern:
Are you sure ? :wink: .... Click To Veiw and this ONE from Toonzone.net