Looking for Palisades figs and playset

Andibcool

Reaction score
Hello there

Im looking for a Backstage playset and some figs from Palisades.

Mosty Zoot, Rowlf, uncle deadly and some other exclusives.

I just started collecting em last year.

If you have some stuff for sale feel free to pm me.

Cheers Andi

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Search Ebay auctions...it's really the best (and sometimes only) place to go.

The backstage will be difficult and expensive to locate. It came with the standard Rowlf packaged inside; however there is a tuxedo Rowlf that appeared in series three. Zoot is going to be another costly figure. He too came out in series three but there were fewer of him to make it to the marketplace. He's a great figure, but be prepared to shell out over one hundred dollars for him in today's market. Uncle Deadly, however, is relatively easy to find. There were three variants of him - one was totally black and white that glows in the dark. He's cool, but you might want to go with the tux painted version or the classic paint. I actually got to work on the Backstage, Rowlf and Uncle Deadly a bit (as well as several other figures) so if you find them you will be in for a treat. Good luck!

Andibcool

Reaction score
Thanks for explainations Frogboy ( or is it Jamie ? ) most of it i figured already from Ebay auctions.
I got most of my Palisades Muppet toys from Ebay around 85% from Ebay.com 5% from Ebay.co.au 5% from Ebay.de and the last 5% from shops/ sellers in germany.

@Frogpuppeteer

Got a list of what u got left ? Most figures i got already even some exclusives.