Looking for an episode!

allredjag

Reaction score
Hi,
I remember a muppet episode, or movie, vaguely. It had Kermit befriending a princess whose wicked stepmother had put a spell on her that made her mix up her words. She sang a song that started "I'm nineteen, I'm nineteen, my birthday's today". She was trying to tell Kermit to "break the ball in the handle of her cane". Can anyone help me find this? Thank you so much!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
You're looking for the 1971 TV special "The Frog Prince." It's currently out of print, but you can find it used if you know where to look.

P

Philo and Gunge

allredjag said:
Hi,
I remember a muppet episode, or movie, vaguely. It had Kermit befriending a princess whose wicked stepmother had put a spell on her that made her mix up her words. She sang a song that started "I'm nineteen, I'm nineteen, my birthday's today". She was trying to tell Kermit to "break the ball in the handle of her cane". Can anyone help me find this? Thank you so much!
I have it, wanna trade?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
N'im ineteen

N'im ineteen
n'im ineteen
by mirthday's today

you're nineteen
you're nineteen
you're birthday's today

a gig burl
a loman
a waydee say they

a big girl
a woman
a lady they say

and wumsere there's onesome there humsow must bee
and somewhere there's someone there somehow must be

the onesome who'll dumsay means thumsing to me
the someone who someday'll mean something to me

allredjag

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I have it, wanna trade?
I don't have anything to trade! I was just thinking about this movie, and how much I loved it. I wanted to get it for my kids to see. I was looking around websites, and was reminded of Fraggle Rock too. I am going to start picking up video's for them, they will love them as much as I did/do!

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember that line the Princess used when she wanted to be the queen.

"I'd love to que the been!"

And her father goes, "If it were up to me, you can quee all the beans you want. Whatever that means."

Has anyone out there ever queed any beans? :smile: