Looking for a Rowlf T-shirt I saw ...

NessaSirfalas

Reaction score
I saw a Rowlf t-shirt at Hot Topic that said "I love Music" on it and at the time I didnt have the money to buy it and now they don't have it anymore and I can't find it anywhere!!! So I was wondering if anyone here knew where I could find it, thanks soooo much!!!!!!!!!!! :sing: :big_grin:

Klonoa

Reaction score
At a Kohl's near my house they sell T-shirts similar to what they have at Hot Topic, except they're a lot cheaper. I got a Legend of Zelda T-shirt at Kohl's that would have been twice as much as Hot Topic. I need to go back to Kohl's and pick up a T-shirt I saw there that had Ernie with a banana in his ear and it said, "I can't hear you, I have a banana in my ear" like in the classic skit. Of course if I see anything else of interest there I'd let you all know.

--Klonoa
The only things I buy at Hot Topic are the Pac-Man stuff, because I'm an avid collector of all things Pac.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
I need to go back to Kohl's and pick up a T-shirt I saw there that had Ernie with a banana in his ear and it said, "I can't hear you, I have a banana in my ear" like in the classic skit.
I have that! Got it REALLY cheap too!

Too bad they don't have any other good ones so far. Maybe next time I go....