London Fans! (Need Urgent Help)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm in London now and didnt have enough time to write all the addresses down for muppet places of interest, like Jim Hensons house where he lived during the muppet show etc, filming locations of the great muppet caper etc or any shops.

I don't have much time left in London so I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me the addresses.

Any help greatly appreciated!
:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Shops for Muppet stuff are the Disney store in Oxford Street, as well as Forbidden Planet there too. Warrick is the best person for Muppety places of interest. Don't forget the new Muppet pins at that bank in Trafalgar Square too!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thanks for your help everyone! I havent been able to get onto muppetcentral until now and sadly we left England yesterday and are now in Germany! I could have stayed in England longer, didnt get to do all the things I wanted to do but did get to a few shops. I even saw Chitty Bang Bang with Louise Gold and I loved it, my Mum didnt enjoy it as much as there was a plague of mice running round the theatre (believe it or not!) and she has a phobia of mice so she spent most of the time with her feet off the ground. I managed to restrain her from running out the door!

Will be back posting on MC regularly before you know it!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Luke said:
Shops for Muppet stuff are the Disney store in Oxford Street, as well as Forbidden Planet there too. Warrick is the best person for Muppety places of interest. Don't forget the new Muppet pins at that bank in Trafalgar Square too!
I missed out on those pins! I had hoped I would find them but didnt. Does anyone have any photos of these or could anyone pick some up and send them to Australia? would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed seeing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, with Louise Gold as the Baroness.

I believe the London Palladium like many ALW theatre's isn't too well looked after. Some months ago, actress Nicola McAuliffe wrote an article in the newspapers about the poor condition of certain London theatres (and The Palladium was one of the ones she highlighted)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They certainly need some kind of sign to let everyone know that there could be mice in the theatre or even just make it part of the show for the people who have a phobia of mice!