Letters found on a City Street (late 1990s animation)

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I remember there being a series of animated segments which involves a city street which has nothing but commercial businesses starting with the letter featured announced by kids in voiceover.

The letters featured were B, C, D, F, H, M and P. I only saw the D, F and H versions on TV.

I'd like to ask, what commercial businesses were featured for each letter in the corresponding segments?

I know that, according to the images on Muppet Wiki, B has Bakery, F has Fire Station, H has Hardware (and I did remember seeing High School when I saw it on TV), M has Main Street, and P has Printer (or Print Shop). An image of the D segment has a store sign blocked by the top of the letter (which was red with a white outline), but from what little portions of the sign are visible, it looks like Dresses (someone please clarify?).

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I just saw the video for D, and I spotted Drug Store, Diner, Delicatessen, and Dresses (I knew I had a hunch on the latter). But I was surprised to only see four commercial businesses on that street.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
You can find them all on YouTube, but if you’re curious…
  • B: Books, Bakery, Baskets, Bus, Bank
  • C: Copy, Cafe, Cleaners, Computers, Candy, Cameras, Car Service
  • D: Drug Store, Diner, Delicatessen, Dresses
  • F: Footwear, Florist, Fruits, Fish, Fire Department
  • H: Heroes, Hardware, Hotel, Hairstyles, High School, Hats, Hamburgers
  • M: Market, Music, Men’s Shop, Movie, Maps
  • P: Pizza, Picture Frames, Printing, Post Office

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I'm very surprised that the C segment didn't include Clothing or Clothes.