Let me hear your muppet movie rankings🙂

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
Hey guys let me hear your rankings on the classic muppet movies (at least the ones i consider)
here are the movies to rank
"the muppet movie", "the great muppet caper", "muppets take Manhattan", "muppet Christmas carol", "muppet treasure island", "muppets from space", "the muppets", "muppets most wanted"

let me go first
1. Muppets from space (my ultimate favorite forever and always till i'm in the grave)
2. The muppets 2011
3. Muppets most wanted
4. Muppets take Manhattan
5. The muppet movie
6. The great muppet caper
7. Muppets Christmas carol
8. Muppet treasure island

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I've probably done this before, but here is my ranking.

1. The Great Muppet Caper
2. The Muppet Movie
3. The Muppets Take Manhattan
4. Muppets From Space
5. The Muppets (2011)
6. Muppets Most Wanted
7. Muppet Treasure Island
8. The Muppet Christmas Carol

I don't dislike any of them, but I prefer original Muppet stories over adaptations. I've warmed up to The Muppets Take Manhattan over the years. It has its slow moments, but it's still a great addition to the original Jim Henson trilogy.

GizmoAkimbo

Reaction score
1. The Muppets Take Manhatten
2. The Muppet Movie
3. The Great Muppet Caper
4. Muppets From Space
5. Muppet Treasure Island
6. Muppet Christmas Carol
7. The Muppets
8. The Muppets: Most Wanted

I agree with Muppet Master, in regards that generally the older Muppet films have a certain creative charm to them. I absolutely love The Muppets Take Manhatten since the first time I've watched it years ago, for the fact that it took a very different turn in storytelling compared to the others, as well as some great character arcs.

I don't hate nor resent any of the films, but I do particulary favor the top of my list compared to the rest.

CL1FFXD

Reaction score
  1. muppets from space
  2. muppets take manhattan
  3. muppet treasure island
  4. muppet christmas carol
  5. the muppet movie
  6. muppets most wanted
  7. the muppets
  8. great muppet caper
even the lowest on this list (caper) is a 8/10 for me. I just love all the muppet movies but my actual least favorite one that wasn’t in the main 8 you said is definitely muppets wizard of oz.
btw, i think this is a good time to bring this up but muppets from space is coming to Hulu on aug 1 (itll also be on disney+ if you have the Hulu bundle with it)