Leonard Jackson

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Something I'm wondering about. Does anyone have any info on any season 21 episodes with Leonard Jackson as Mr. Hanford, other than his debut episode? I see quite a few season 21 eps online, but any of them that show Hooper's just show Gina working there. Makes me wonder if Leonard appeared in any other season 21 eps (aside from when he played the grocer in the Wanda the Word Fairy segment I mean). He was credited as a regular at the time, so you'd think he did appear more often that season. Anyone has any info on this?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Something I'm wondering about. Does anyone have any info on any season 21 episodes with Leonard Jackson as Mr. Hanford, other than his debut episode? I see quite a few season 21 eps online, but any of them that show Hooper's just show Gina working there. Makes me wonder if Leonard appeared in any other season 21 eps (aside from when he played the grocer in the Wanda the Word Fairy segment I mean). He was credited as a regular at the time, so you'd think he did appear more often that season. Anyone has any info on this?
Lucy: Well, you know the old saying.
Schroeder: What old saying?
Lucy: Rats!

hooperfan

Reaction score
You can check Muppet Wiki. Go through season 21, and if Mr Hanford is included, Leonard would be featured.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You can check Muppet Wiki. Go through season 21, and if Mr Hanford is included, Leonard would be featured.
Thanks, Hooperfan. I'm glad someone finally got back to me on this. Yeah, I checked the wiki page for Leonard and Mr. Hanford to see if it says any other episodes where he appeared besides his initial appearance, but I didn't think of going through the season 21 episode guide. I'll give that a try.

Good tip. I found one. https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_2684 (As the Count):batty:: Now, let's see if there are more so I can count them. Ah ah ah ah!