Leo the Party Monster

sarah419

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am totally new to this site but I have been a Muppets/Henson fan for years! My question is does anyone remember the party monster? I only remember him in one episode (where he taught Telly how to party) No one else remembers this, also a monster that juggled. It may be the same episode. I need some validaion, my bf thinks I'm nuts!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the craziness here at Muppet Central. The character you speak of is known as Leo the Party Monster. You can find more about him by either asking in the RHLC thread in the Friends & Family section, as he was one of Richard Hunt's characters... Or you could also check out his character page by searching for him in the Muppet or Sesame Street Character indecies at muppet.wikia.com

Hope this helps and have a good time exploring the rest of the forums.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
There was indeed a character called Leo the Monster who loved parties. But he disappeared after a very short time.
Maybe somebody else will remember some more about his appearances.

sarah419

Reaction score
Thanks!

Wow, you guys are awesome. I am so glad Ifound this place, finally some felloe Muppet fanatics :smile::concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I watched that Leo segment, and all I can say is that is pretty risque stuff there. The callers that were for partying were... well... they party pretty hard. I dunno why, but this seems a tad adult. Maybe it's because I'm older and know what happens at these parties.....
...unfortunately I know about it second hand from hearing other people talk about them... but that's another story.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, I know what you mean, when Leo and the others talk about partying, they mean PARTYING...Like wild nightclub partying, lol.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Maybe it's no wonder why the character didn't last too long. :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah Leo probably ended up at the same therapy class as Don Music, lol.

Still, I like that clip's message. When you have a discussion, you have to accept that people will have different ideas. You can't just dismiss them. And you might learn something new. Message board users everywhere can learn from this. Hehe :smile: