Lenox Kermit & Piggy 2006 Ornaments

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

i dont know IF this has been posted or not (looked around and didnt see it as a Thread) but over at Lenox .com they have wonderful 2006 Disney line and the Muppets Kermit & Miss Pggy are apart of it! I ordered both last night, came up to $76.59 (with the shipping too) but its worth it i think...

heres the links:

Kermit:
http://www.lenox.com/cat/index.cfm?fuseaction=prod&&pid=18654&kf=1

Miss Piggy:
http://www.lenox.com/cat/index.cfm?fuseaction=prod&pid=21066&kf=4

and Order by 11 pm ET 12/18/06 for Christmas!

:zany:

Merry Christmas/Holidayz all! :wink:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hmmm... its kinda poorly designed, but thanks for showing us!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
They're actually pretty cool. The Kermit is bigger than Piggy which is kinda weird though:smirk: . I've had them since August and I dunno where I'm gonna put 'em.:stick_out_tongue:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Whoops, I thought you guys meant the statue- like Muppets from Lenox. I didn't follow the links.:stick_out_tongue: (sorry for the double post:halo: )

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
The Kermit one is nice, but it looks like Miss Piggy is from the first season of TMS

:gulp: not that's bad or anything!:embarrassed:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
They're actually pretty cool. The Kermit is bigger than Piggy which is kinda weird though:smirk: . I've had them since August and I dunno where I'm gonna put 'em.

how about ur christmas tree like me!? :stick_out_tongue: :smirk:

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
I have to admit I wasn't impressed by the pictures of the ornaments or the statues Lenox posted on their site, but my wife surprised me with both the ornaments and the statues for Christmas. I have to say both are really nice looking in person, especially the statues they are extremely well done. I'm hoping Lenox makes more next year. I would love to have a whole set of Lenox Muppets.