Laura Branigan dead at 47

Animal03

Reaction score
She died Thursday night from a brain aneurysm, a needless death. In the Toronto Sun today her brother Mark was quoted as saying she had complained of headaches two weeks before her death but she didn't bother go to see a doctor about it :frown:

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Wow, scary! Just goes to show, huh? She had a voice that always gave me shivers (i.e. the sexy and creepy "Self Control" and the soaring "Gloria", mentioned above).

Don't brush stuff off, I guess, eh? Could be very serious.

eric

Animal03

Reaction score
My only regret is that I never got to meet her, I don't think she made a habit of coming into Canada to tour.... I remember as a teen watching the video of Self Control and just drooling with envy at the camera guy....

Yes you are right constant headaches are not normal.... I just had a CT scan for that very thing last week and I tell ya this news really hit home with me. Now I'm going for an MRI!

A lot of people poo poo headaches, everybody gets the odd one, but when they happen too often it's time to get it looked at.

LadyVader

Reaction score
The Day Good Music Died

I will Miss her i saw her twice live and wow what a show she put on i will miss this great singer.