Lack of Motivation

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Everyday is a holiday in December! Sure, work and school may get in the way but after that, pop something Christmassy into the CD or DVD player and do whatever the heck you want to do! Ebenezer Scrooge taught us that you only live once, so don't waste your time being a cold-hearted baffoon. Have fun and be merry!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I skipped German today, but I had a huge migrane
Believe me, I know what those are like, I get about four every week. I am very creative and enjoy keeping busy doing various projects. With the migraines I will lose the whole day because of them quite often, so I've turned into a night owl because of it. I almost never have them at night so I end up doing all of my puppetry/production work at that time. Which of course thoroughly drives everyone around me crazy, since they all are normal daytime folks :smile: .

Beebers

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
. . . so I end up doing all of my puppetry/production work at that time. Which of course thoroughly drives everyone around me crazy, since they all are normal daytime folks.
Yes it does.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've had ADD,since approx. 4 years old.If I don't force myself to do things,or complete tasks,most things never get started or finished.I go through this almost every day.

McFraggle

Reaction score
christyb said:
Ever have one of those days where you just don't wanna do anything you're supposed to do. Like now for instance...I should be in class. Quick somebody put a gun to my head and make me go. LoL :smile: !
I've had days like that. :smile: